Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Battling the Shadow People

When I was young I enjoyed watching a show called Dark Shadows. I also loved Science Fiction and was a big Star Trek fan. Little did I know that these interests would prepare me for my very unusual life. There is a big part of me that is rational, logical, and good with numbers. That part knows how to fit in and also earns the income to pay the bills. It's the part I show the outside world.

In the last couple of decades however, the other part of me has grown--the intuitive mystical part that has abilities that are beyond normal. When I am meditating in a dark room I can see light fill the room. I can also see light when I am around enlightened teachers. That part is fun. What isn't fun is that I can see dark creatures as well. For months I have been waking up in the middle of the night seeing dark hooded figures floating by my bed. Needless to say I have not been happy about this.

I thought it might be my imagination until a friend slept over a few weeks ago. I had the best night's sleep and found out that she hardly slept at all. She felt these beings and tried to banish them, but they kept coming back. Having this confirmation, I decided to find out what I could about these dark hooded figures. I found out that they are called "shadow people" and that many people are seeing them at night. I found out that unlike ghosts, moving won't get rid of them. They will follow you. Unlike ghosts they have never been human beings; they are made up of fear and feed off of it. And they try to stop lightworkers from doing their work.

Instead of being afraid I got angry. I'd be damned if I was going to let a shadow person push me around. I cleared up my space, blessed it with holy water that I brought from Ecuador, put out pictures of saints, and called on Archangel Michael to support me. I started fighting them but the war escalated. Finally I had to take a step back and see how I was creating this.

I know that you can't end a war by going to war. I feel that I've been fighting the war between good and evil for eons, definitely going back to Atlantis. I realized that it was time to put an end to this war. Last night when I woke up at 5 am seeing these shadows, I told them that I would not fight nor would I comply. I had no contracts or agreements with them and they were trespassing. It was time for them to leave.

I went into meditation and started looking at my own shadow. Can I embrace my shadow, in addition to embracing my light? Can I end the war of good and evil within me? I hope so, for that is the only way to end it on the outside--by ending it on the inside.

No comments: