Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When you take a leap of faith, the Universe supports you

The last couple of days I've watched in awe as support has shown up to move me to my life's purpose. I have been praying for guidance concerning what to do next. Rather than focus on my fear of survival and need to pay the bills, I have focused on where I want to go. The more I have done that, the more excitement I have felt, and the more support has shown up. I have a chapter in my book titled "When you take a leap of faith, the Universe supports you." It's been a few years since I've experienced this; I had forgotten.

This week, as I focused on starting my group and doing workshops, support arrived. First, I found out that Barbara Sher was offering 20 minute appointments to help people live their passion. I quickly signed up and have an appointment on Friday to talk with her. Then, the director of a foundation that I had worked for called me. I hadn't spoken to her in months. Turns out that she is considering starting a career as a coach, and offered to coach me for free. Now this is a woman who is both spiritual and great at business. In my wildest dreams I couldn't imagine a better coach for me. And I have an appointment with her on Tuesday.

Finally, my new housemate is really good at redesigning websites, starting workshops, writing business plans for new ventures, and bringing the kind of structure that I've been asking for. We work well together and we're talking about taking the "Unplugging the Matrix" show on the road as a workshop. I am so excited about this. Everywhere I turn, people are showing up to support me. God must think I'm ready. Finally!

As for money, enough shows up just when I need it, in a miraculous way. Several times a day I am in awe of the magic that is happening. I had forgotten about the magic during the period when I thought I had financial security. Magic doesn't happen in the Matrix, it happens when you unplug.

No comments: